How To Help
There are many ways to get involved with the children's program at Eagle Ranch. Please contact the Ranch office at 770-967-8500 for more information. Listed below are some of the opportunities for you to serve our Christian children's charity:
- Pray for our children and staff. We value your prayers for our struggling children as our most important resource. We depend on God’s provision and guidance for the continued effectiveness of the Ranch ministry.
- Share the Eagle Ranch story by scheduling a speaking engagement for one of our staff to speak to your church or civic organization. You can also sign up to recieve our email newsletter or follow us on Facebook and Twitter and share our story that way.
- Adopt one of our ten girls’ or boys’ homes and offer ongoing support to the houseparents and children. Individuals or groups can provide meals, help with cleaning and assist with home/landscape projects on a regular basis.
- Participate in our Memorial and Honor program. This allows you to make a contribution in someone’s memory or honor.
- Continue your lifetime support for the children of Eagle Ranch by including “Eagle Ranch, Inc., Chestnut Mountain, Georgia” as a beneficiary in your will. Gifts and bequests of all sizes are welcome. View our Estate Planning page for more information.
- Volunteer to help. No matter what your skills are we usually have something that we can use help getting done, from laying pine straw to passing out Ranch materials. You can contact us or sign up directly for a specific need we have listed, here.
- Fund a specific need. We continually update a list of specific needs and projects that require funding above and beyond our operational budget.
- Contribute to Eagle Ranch Children's Home. We rely on private donations, employer matching programs, and charitable gifts to continue the work of our non-profit children's organization.